07 May 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook May 2014


Outside my window... warmth. Heat. Sun!!!

Praising God... for connection.


In prayer for...discernment that we might know beyond a shadow of a doubt God's perfect plan for us.

I am thinking... about the circle of friends in my life, near and far. Blessings.

I am thankful... for impromptu park days in the sun (did I mention the sun was shining?).

In the kitchen... ham, eggs, and toast. Simplicity.

I am wearing... plum purple pajamas.


I am creating...pages filled with words in my own hand. Journals.



I am going... to find a day on my calendar that actually allows me to stay home.

I am wondering... what great things God has in store for us.
 

I am reading... The Story of the Von Trapp Family Singers, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (with Ava), The Hobbit (with Lukas), The Circle Maker (with Eric), the New Testament.
 

I am hoping... for sooner than later, but not too soon. God's timing, not mine.

I am looking forward to...learning and discovering new things in me. God is growing me!

I am learning... to leave space in my life. To plan for the unplanned moments and revel in them.
 

Around the house... Oy. Oy. Oy.
 

I am pondering... Prayer. Baptism. Raising pre-teens.
One of my favorite things... those gigantic, moss-covered boulders left on our Appalachian hillsides supposedly by glaciers. They're beautiful. And fun. And make for great games of tag and hide-and-go-seek.

A few plans: grocery getting and a 4H meeting.

Join the Simple Woman and write your own post. Link up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment